Join the Inktavo Decorator Academy16 March, 2023
Inktavo Decorator Academy is a free online educational series where you'll learn how to streamline your business and graphics department.
The Decorator Academy is a free online educational series built to help you level up your graphics department and grow your business with the power of GraphicsFlow.
Bottom Line Up Front: We’ve relaunched Decorator Academy, our free online educational series where you’ll learn how to streamline your business and graphics department. Topics cover everything from sales strategies and virtual sampling to product selection and printing for schools.
Learning is a neverending process when you work in the decorated apparel industry. But what if that learning came with valuable tools you could apply to run a better print shop? How about creating better customer mockups, running a more efficient art department, selling more products, and finding new customers?
That’s precisely what you’ll get with the relaunch of our online series, Decorator Academy.
Decorator Academy is an online education series for apparel decorators and promotional products professionals like you. Inktavo, the parent company of GraphicsFlow, InkSoft, and Printavo, hosts the series.
Other online forums offer sales courses and marketing tips, but our classes are built for decorators and printers. They feature tips on screen-printing graphics, design templates, strategies to grow your business, and more.
But what if I don’t have time to register every other week?
Signing up automatically registers you for upcoming Decorator Academy courses.
Plus, registering also gives you access to a recording of each session, so you can watch it on your own time if you can’t attend live.
Here’s what’s coming up:
July 12: State of the Industry: DTF and Hybrid Digital Heat Transfer Technology
Co-hosted by Supacolor, this upcoming class will explore direct-to-film (DTF) and hybrid digital heat transfer technologies and how they affect the print industry. We’ll explore what these methods mean for on-demand print models and where the industry is headed. This is an excellent class for shops already using DTF and looking for additional insight from the pros and a strong starting point for shops wanting to start using DTF.
Talking points we’ll cover:
- How direct-to-film and hybrid digital transfers differ (and how Supacolor is different)
- What DTF and hybrid digital transfers can and can’t do
- New markets this technology lets apparel decorators access
- What you need to get started with DTF or hybrid digital transfers
- Tips for training your team on this technology
- Investing in a DTF printer vs. outsourcing
- Pricing products for DTF and hybrid transfers
- Selling DTF and hybrid transfers vs. traditional plastisol transfers, screen printing, and DTG
- Best practices we’ve learned at GraphicsFlow for preparing artwork for DTF and hybrid transfers